Marcellus Shale Natural Gas and Environmental Resource Management
Marcellus Shale and natural gas exploration is a rapidly expanding and dynamic field with intense water supply needs. Let GeoServices, Ltd. become your environmental resource management company. Not only can GeoServices, Ltd. help meet your frac water needs, but we can also help with water quality issues, impacts to local wells, and, if problems occur, characterize the true source of contaminants in local water supply wells.
Natural Gas Extraction Services
GeoServices, Ltd. offers the following services that are vital to natural gas extraction in the Marcellus Shale:
- Frac Water Supply
- Marcellus Drilling Permitting
- Marcellus Litigation Services
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC) Interface
- Water Quality Testing and Assessments
- Source Water Development
- Impact Avoidance and Mitigation
- Instream Flow Incremental Model (IFIM)
- Stray Gas
GeoServices, Ltd. can meet all of your natural gas development, water supply and environmental resource needs. Please call us or click “Contact Us” above to request additional information.